* Extremely rare and very unique 1989 Winnebago Elandan 37 foot
* Original BASE PRICE $70,273.00
* SALE PRICE $15,000.00 firm
* Current Odometer reading 63,010 miles and counting
* Comes with 5 keys and all owners manuals.
* Clean Title in Hand
* Sleeps 6
* Lots of power and has no problem getting up to highway speed fast.
* The previous owner was a race car driver and kept his toys tuned.
* I have done 80 MPH and it handles like a new Cadilac
* Registered and passed smog on 5/24/2016. Registration expired in November 2017, fees are approx. $85.00 per year after first yr.
Click START every time, very reliable
* 2 reconditioned Deep Cycle House Batteries and 1 new Starter Battery.
* Brand New Front Brakes just installed 7/22/2016
Very Strong 454 Chevy Engine Throttle Body Intake and dual Headers gets approx 8 - 10 MPG
* Overdrive and Underdrive Transmission works great
* Power Steering, Tilt Steering. works great
* Heavy Duty Tow Package
* 6500 watt ONAN Generator uses .6 gallons of gas per hour works well, must have over 1/4 tank of gas for it to work.
Just serviced 09/02/16 only 7 hours on it
* Absolutely no leaks or stains in the roof or any of the sidewalls, inside or outside.
* Absolutely no mold, I made sure of that after one of my last motorhomes had some.
* No pets or odors.
* CB Radio, works well but who really uses them anymore since everyone has a cellphone?
* AM/FM/Cassette. works great
* Dashboard driver and passenger side fans, both work great
* 50 gallon gas tank works great
* 50 Gallon Black, Grey and Fresh water holding tanks. no known leaks
* Full size bathroom with Shower, Toilet and Sink all work great
* Master Bedroom has Queen Size Bed and walkways on both sides
* Full Size Kitchen with
Double Sink, Four Burner Stove works great,
* The Cockpit has 2 Captains Chairs, Drivers side has electronic seat and they both swivel all works great
* Guest area has a full size couch that folds out and can sleep 2 adults works great
* The Dining table folds down and can sleep 2 Children or smaller adults. works great
* Full size NORCOLD Refrigerator and freezer, uses propane or electricity. works great, makes ice in 2 hours
* 2 Roof mounted AirConditioners works great
* Dash heat and air both work great
* Privacy tint and double shaded extra privacy curtains
* All lights and outlets work great
* All Awnings work fine, two of the awnings on drivers side need straps to stay open but show no signs of wear
* All Screens are in great shape no holes
* Both Driver and Passenger doors open great as welll as the windows
* Previous Owner replaced roof for added measures, repairs cost $6,000.00 very nice job
* Absolutely no Stains in roof or cieling, No signs of leaks anywhere
* Absolutely no mold ever
It does need some work but overall it is a tremendous well kept piece of engineering
I would give it an 8 star rating out of 10 only because it needs a clear coat job
* Cruise Control does not work
* Rear bedroom wall mount stereo needs to be replaced
* Top Mounted Airhorn does not work, may be a simple fuse problem but I have not figured it out yet!
* Compartment place for Microwave or Convention Oven above Stove.
* 2 Captains passenger Chairs that also recline one has foot rest. one chair needs small weld but holds up well
* Directional Flood Spot light
works well, needs joy stick but you can use a pen or your finger
* 4 Point Hydrollic Leveling Jack system, needs work, worked well about 6 weeks ago and I think I blew a fuse
* This vehicle has 8 tires and a spare, All tires are 75% and 3 are brand new.
See pix below. uses 8R 19.5 size tires with chrome hub caps.
* Clear Coat needs to be replaced. approx cost $1,000.00 the passenger side has a brighter appearence as seen in photos below.
* Rear Bumper needs to be replaced, does not effect the way vehicle drives or handles. approx. cost $650.00
* All windows and glass are fine no cracks or holes. A couple of the rear windows don't open and one needs to be replaced and one has a tin replacement.
* Side Step does not work but to step up into motorhome is like stepping up a regular staircase.
* Wall paper on side door needs to be replaced, not water damage, it was me pulling on a little piece and I got carried away. easy fix.